When it comes to playing golf in cooler temperatures, feeling warm and cozy yet free enough to swing freely is a must. Plan for layers and these nine Fall golf essentials for your next Autumn outing on the course:
- Knit Cap – with or without a pom-pom. 😉
- Ear Warmers – find a pair of this versatile accessory that fits your style.
- Headband – some winter headbands now include an ingenious little opening in the back to keep your ponytail in place.
- Cardigan – an easy transitional layer to add to your ensemble.
- Hot Hands Hand Warmers – these air activated heat packs can be easily slipped into your pockets. Buy them now, thank us later.
- Wind/Rain Jacket – a lightweight layer that will help keep the wind, rain, and cold at bay.
- Winter/Wind Pants – another lightweight layer that can be easily slipped on before or mid-round.
- Leggings – with leggings you won’t have to pack away your golf skorts until the Spring.
- Knit Socks – don’t neglect to keep your feet warm. Find knit socks that offer comfort and stability for your swing.