Thanks to the power of social media, you don’t have to look far to find eye-catching photos from women enjoying the game of golf.
We’ve pulled together a few of our favorite photos, videos and moments to give you a little inspiration for your very own golf adventures.
1. This super simple bunker shot 😉
2. This genius way to let off some steam while also working on your follow-through:
3. Finally finding an answer to the question, “How many of the best female golf instructors can fit on a GOLF magazine cover?”
(Pictured left to right: Carol Preisinger, Pia Nilsson, Suzy Whaley, Krista Dunton, Erika Larkin, Debora Doniger, Gia Bocra Liwski, Lynn Marriot, Cheryl Anderson and Gail Graham)
4. The ultimate walk-off song.
The roars from fans after Suzann Pettersen sunk her jaw-dropping putt on the 18th hole at the 2019 Solheim Cup was one for the record books. The moment secured the win for Team Europe and put a cap at the end of Suzann’s incredible LPGA career.
5. This late-night golf lesson…
Golf trick shot artist Tania Tare shows off her skills during a visit to the set of the Late Late Show with James Corden.
6. Our muse for every #MotivationMonday.
Girls Golf of Phoenix member, and viral sensation Amy Brockerstette posed for this photo with PGA Tour player Gary Woodland after their visit to the TODAY Show.
7. This photo of Grueter Golf co-Founder Jen Corcoran with Tiger Woods’ actual Uncrustables wrapper.
Yes, he actually touched this. And yes, Jen actually carries this in her golf bag.
8. Jada Pinkett-Smith’s love for golf.
While we’re not surprised to discover another celebrity who loves golf, we are impressed by the star’s passion for the game and how she’s using it to find zen and stay connected to her husband Will Smith.
9. This precious photo of LPGA player Stacy Lewis’ biggest little fan watching her practice.
10. The fist-bump seen around the world.
11. Proof that it’s never too early to get your kids on the course.
12. Finding pure joy on the golf course.
13. Friends having your front, back and center…
Because sometimes you need a second, and third opinion to make sure you’ve got the yardage right.
View this post on Instagram
Looking back at Round 1 of the #LPGAAmateursScramble 👀 Current Leaders – First Flight: (T1) Jeri Meal, Jacqueline Santopietro, Alicia Barber, Renae Lefebvre; and Karon Bohlender, Kathy Stellema, Deborah Sprich, Janie Tischler, – Second Flight: Linda Caruso, Cat Mankawich, Beth Fordyce, Danita Knox Live-scoring link in bio
14. This photo that proves that in golf, you sometimes have to get your “feet” a little dirty.
Because there’s really no such thing as a bad lie.
15. This woman who’s on a mission to save golfers, one par at a time.
LPGA Teacher Christina Ricci is on a mission, a pretty wonderful one we’d say 🙂
16. And this inspiring woman mingling with Founders
Girls Golf of Miami Director and recipient of the 2019 Sandy LaBauve Spirit Award, Stephanie Peareth’s visit to the 2019 LPGA Founders Cup put her in the room with LPGA Founders Marilynn Smith, Shirley Spork and Marlene Bauer Hagge